Thank you for taking the time to nominate an individual, couple or family who, through direct service or financial support, has demonstrated outstanding civic and charitable work in the Santa Maria Valley.
Please review the following information before completing your nomination form.
- Nominations are open from August 1, 2023 to September 8, 2023.
- Nominations may be made by individuals or organizations.
- Provide your nominee with the 2023 Nominee Letter, which details the expectations of an honoree. You may work with your nominee to complete the nomination form.
- Complete the nomination form by midnight on September 8, 2023.
- Honoree(s) will be chosen by an independent selection committee.
- Honoree(s) will be notified by September 25, 2023.
- The Celebrate Philanthropy Luncheon will be held on November 2, 2023.
- Nominee’s contributions must benefit residents of the Santa Maria Valley.
- Nominee does not have to be a current resident of the Santa Maria Valley.
- Nominee’s contributions must exceed the scope of his/her professional duties.
- Nominee must be living at the time of nomination.
Preference will be given to nominees who:
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to philanthropy.
- Encourage or motivate others to become philanthropic leaders.
- Give significant support (time and/or money) to nonprofit organizations.
- Participate in broad-based charitable activities.
- Work to improve the quality of life for residents in the Santa Maria Valley.
- Exhibit qualities such as creativity, collaboration and effective stewardship of community resources.
Ready to nominate?
- Review the details above about the nomination process.
- Share the 2023 Nominee Letter with your nominee, as it contains information about the selection process and honoree expectations.
- To submit a nomination for Celebrate Philanthropy 2023, please complete the form below.
Questions? Contact Katherine Sanders at KSanders@SBFoundation.org.