The Santa Barbara Foundation participates in the following social media channels:
- LinkedIn | @santa barbara foundation
- Facebook | @santa barbara foundation
- Twitter | @sbfoundation
- Instagram | @santabarbarafoundation
The primary objective of these social media channels is to foster conversations with our community, partners, and colleagues. If you would like to engage with us on social media, contact our Communications Manager, Katherine Sanders at email@example.com.
General Recommendations for Cross-Promotions
- Follow @sbfoundation on Twitter, @santabarbarafoundation on Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Add a comment to an existing post on one of our social media channels.
- Share content from our website and include the URL.
- Share and celebrate Santa Barbara Foundation’s public successes.
- Share your enthusiasm for upcoming events or reflect and share photos or videos from joint
activities, and make sure to tag the Santa Barbara Foundation.